- ArmorHog® is your best choice for grinder tips, bits, strikers, and replacement
- ArmorHog® uses the best possible parent metal in all of its forgings.
- ArmorHog® has its own unique blend of carbide called NitroGrit™, which is a proprietary blend of carbide found to best suit grinding applications.
- ArmorHog® specializes in rigid hammer grinding applications.
- ArmorHog® tips with NitroGrit™ carbide matrix provide the best performance and the longest life for your money.
- ArmorHog’s® NitroGrit™ can be applied in any custom pattern that our customer’s request, and NitroGrit™ is available in a variety of grit levels.
Know & Understand your
Application & Mill Configuration.
For Important Mill Component
Safety Information, Click Here.
14 Commerce Drive
Sabetha, KS 66534
800-743-3491 (Within the US)
785-284-3454 (Outside the US)
Some images may be enhanced to show detail such as color shading that may not be present on standard part offering. Specifications subject to change without notice. Product(s) offered for sale may vary in design.
ArmorHog® is a registered trademark of CW Mill Equipment Co., Inc., Sabetha, Kansas.
NOTE: Other than ArmorHog®, NitroGrit™, and CW Mill™, all other product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks shown or referred to within CW Mill Equipment’s sales material are the property of their respective trademark holders.
The trademark holders that are not affiliated with CW Mill Equipment do not sponsor or endorse our materials.
All rights associated with other trademarks belong to their respective trademark holder. All sales are subject to CW Mill Equipment’s standard terms and conditions. You can receive a written copy of those terms and conditions by contacting
CW Mill Equipment.
Content copyright of CW Mill Equipment Co., Inc. All rights reserved.